- When you accumulate 12 points, you will be sent a letter of revocation.
- You will be given 15 days to request a hearing and will have to pay court costs before you go.
Revocation terms can vary but minimums are:
> First revocation........Ineligible for 6 months
> Second revocation....Ineligible for 12 months
> Third revocation.......Ineligible for 18 months
> Fourth revocation.....Ineligible for 24 months
- Credit towards completing your revocation does not begin until the MDOT MVA receives your license.
- Before you get your license back, you will have to attend Driver Improvement and may also have to complete other educational or treatment programs.
- You will also have to take your knowledge and skills test at the MDOT MVA before getting a new license.