We welcome you to take our
NOTICE: Due to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) all testing for obtaining Driver Improvement certificates must be done at our main office in Columbia, until further notice.
Note: Our "walk-in" surcharge of $10 will be waived, all clients will be charged $60. Office is open M-F 9am-5pm and Sat 10am-1pm.
Please call the office before coming in.
Certificate fees (Cash or Money Orders only please):
Driver Improvement Program - $60 CASH
- You must bring Photo Identification (e.g. Driver's License, etc.). NO EXCEPTIONS - NO PHOTO ID - NO CERTIFICATE.
- Our Test Area personnel are only available at the posted times.
- The listed test areas do not have information on our time schedules. It is listed below - please do NOT call the hotels, etc.
- Note: If you need your certificate ASAP and can come to our office in Columbia, give us a call and we may be able to assist you. There will be an additional surcharge of $10 ($70 total).
- You will be required to complete a written quiz - if you fail to receive a passing grade, we will have on-site personnel and review material available so that you may retake the quiz.
- Payment - Money Orders preferred - cash will be accepted - NO personal checks please.
- The test areas listed below are the only testing locations available for this month. If your schedule does not allow you to complete the final exam at a designated "Test Area". do not take this online program.
- Be aware, only the Test Areas listed below have the login verification that proves you completed your online program. No other driving school has access to your information and cannot provide the testing for you.
Testing Schedule Below
Location: Columbia- Maryland Driving School
Test Dates: Call the office to set up an appointment
Street: 6851 Oak Hall Lane, Suite 201
Additional Information: $60 cash or money order
IF YOU DO NOT SEE A DATE/LOCATION THAT WORKS FOR YOUR SCHEDULE OR HAVE AN EMERGENCY, AND YOU ARE WILLING TO COME TO HOWARD COUNTY, PLEASE CALL THE DRIVING SCHOOL WALK-IN HOTLINE AT 410-381-0770, AND WE MAY BE ABLE TO ASSIST YOU ASAP.